Thursday, May 9, 2013

OCM Women's Tall Size On The Move Legging,


  • Waistband Panel: 88% Nylon, 12% Lycra Spandex; Leg Panels: 59% Nylon, 41% Lycra Spandex
  • OCM Apparel's On the Move High Rise Leggings are inspired by real women, designed, sourced and made in the U.S.A. with thoughtful details and best-in-class functionality in mind. Lightweight legging panels combined with a compression waistband panel allows you to focus on your workout not yanking your pants up. Perfect legging for killing a workout, running around or just lounging.
  • Designed, sourced and manufactured in the USA
  • High rise compression waistband panel keeps you secure and in place
  • Lightweight, non see-through leg panels make for breathable workout legging or comfortable going out wear
  • Moisture-wicking, 4 way stretch fabric with UPF 50+ in legging with low-profile, chaffe free flatlock seams
  • Hidden interior stash pocket for cards/keys/phone storage

This is my fourth piece of OCM fitness gear. I'm so happy to have discovered this company that manufactures all of their products in a family owned company in Fall River MA an old mill town just two hours north of where I live. Not only are these people employing American workers, but the stuff they make is top drawer.

Out of the package they don't look particularly special, but they're so flattering and comfortable once you put them on. I'm 5'4", 148 lbs and wear either a size 10 or 12 in bottoms, depending on the cut and make so I got these in both 10 and 12. I was surprised that the 10 fit me to a tee, while the 12 is slightly larger but (because of the nature of leggings) is still very wearable. So my advice, if you're between sizes, select the smaller when buying these.

The fabric is slightly thicker than a traditional work-out tight and it resembles a matte jersey (as opposed to a shiny spandex/lycra). The waistband is wide, non-binding and stays put, but doesn't ride quite as high on me as it does on the figure in the photograph. It hit at just below my navel. Again, this wasn't an issue for me because, despite not having a high waist, it did not slip down during my work-out. In terms of length, the regular hit just at my ankle and the L pools up only slightly at the bottom.

These are my new favorite leggings. In future, I plan to purchase my work-out gear exclusively from OCM. Proudly made in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment